How to get Office 365 for free?
Well, we all know that good things need a good amount of money. Office 365 is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Office product line. You can check out the pricing in the link given below:
But many of us would resent this due to the exorbitant price of the product. But I have got a sneaky way to get Office 365 for free! Don’t worry, its completely legal for you to do this. Follow the steps given below to get your free Office 365:
- Search “Office 365 Enterprise E3/E5 trial” in your web browser. Click on the first result
- Click on the “Free Trial”.
- Click on “Create a new account” on the next page.
- Enter your details, probably fake 😉, in the next page. You might have to try several names in the “create email id” field until it shows a “✅” sign. Then it will take you to your account page.
- Then You can finally download your Office 365.
- It will then download a 3 MB setup file after asking you whether to download a 32-bit setup or a 64-bit one and some other stuff. Then run the program. It would start downloading office
Note: Stay connected to the internet while the setup runs.
It says that it is for 30 days, but I have been using it for around 2 months, and have written this article in Word 365. However, you can still change the account in the app after a month if it stops working…